Select Style & Size
Vista Type III Personal Flotation Device
From racing down wild rivers to gliding across serene lakes, enjoy peace of mind when you're paddling in the NRS Vista Type III Personal Flotation Device. This medium-profile PFD provides all-around flotation to handle all of your paddling adventures, and seven adjustment points offer a secure and comfortable fit. Its tough fabric withstands wear and tear to ensure that the vest will last for many summers to come. NRS also included two large cargo pockets to hold your flip line, snacks, and sunscreen.
- All-around, medium-profile vest for all paddling needs
- Seven adjustment points offer a secure, comfortable fit
- 420D nylon fabric withstands abrasion
- Lash tab for securing a rescue knife
- Two hook-and-loop pockets provide secure storage
- Item #NRS00BF
- USCG Approved
- type III
- Flotation / Buoyancy
- zipper, buckle
- 2 hook-and-loop closure
- Recommended Use
What do you think about this product?
July 7, 2020
What are the sizing specs for this PFD? I wear a size medium Adult mens shirt, should I go with the XS/M or the L/XL?