Select style & size:Select options
You can bet on wet.
Whether pushing up a rushing creek, scouting a gnarly rapid, or spending all day pounding out river miles, the NRS Women's Vibe Kayak Shoe is an amphibious do-it-all water shoe that excels at getting you where you need to go, no matter what stands in your way. The Vibe's upper features a tough cordura nylon that dries out quick and breathes well so you can wear them barefoot in the river, or with socks for the everyday.
The footbed is made from a non-absorbent EVA foam that provides plenty of cushion for long, semi-aquatic river side hikes (looking at you Matkatamiba), and the drainage ports allow quick flushing so your steps won't stay sloppy hours after saturation. To top it off, the rubber sole is extra sticky and is more than enough to handle scouts, portages, landings and launches for a quick, splashy adventure, or a 24-day Grand Canyon epic.
- An amphibious water shoe for hiking, canyoneering, and river fun
- Cordura upper is quick-drying and breathes well in the heat
- Non-absorbent EVA foam footbed won't saturate, but provides support
- Minimal internal seams make for comfy barefoot wearability
- Drainage ports allow shoe to flush and purge excess water
- Sticky rubber sole great for scouts, portages, landings and launches
- Item #NRS008J