Select style & size:Select options
It's time to replace your old, stinky river shoes.
If you've grown tired of kayaking and rafting in your old, stinky sneakers, and you'd like to upgrade to something that has the style to take on the pub scene, the NRS Men's Vibe Kayak Shoe is a sure thing for keeping your style on point while not sacrificing raw functionality along the way. It goes without saying that you'll get 'em wet, so the Vibe is made from a durable and water-resistant Cordura nylon that dries quickly after saturation. The drainage ports in the the instep allow excess moisture to drain from the interior, so if you happen to take a class II-V swim or need to wade across a stream, the Vibe will naturally shed water without mandatory removal. Plus, the siped sole was made to offer confidence-boosting traction for scouts, portages, creek crossings and all manner of precarious situations, so you can be sure that you'll enjoy solid footing along the way.
- A water shoe for kayaking, rafting, crossing creeks, and the bar
- Cordura nylon takes the punishment of the river, but also ventilates
- Seamless internal design makes for cozy barefoot wearability
- EVA foam footbed provides comfort but is non-absorbant
- Drainage ports clear water from shoe—no removal necessary
- Siped rubber sole great for scouts, portages, and boat landings
- Item #NRS008I