Thrive 9ft 10in Stand-Up Paddleboard
The NRS Thrive 9ft 10in Stand-Up Paddleboard is designed for the do-it-all paddler. Its high volume provides stability to keep beginner paddlers at ease while its shape and durable, rigid construction make the board adept for touring and fitness paddling. Whatever paddling adventure you choose, the 7 D-rings and included bungee cord offers convenient attachment points to bring along your gear while the removable and interchangeable fins let you personalize your setup for performance in the water. Simply pack along the compact deflated board to your paddle destination, inflate it with the included high-pressure pump (the pressure relief valve prevents accidental over-inflation), arrange the fins how you want, and grab the haul loops and head for the water for a paddle.
- All-around inflatable paddleboard designed for smaller paddlers
- Inflates to 20psi for rigid performance, folds down for transport
- PVC drop-stitch design allows for a durable and rigid surface
- Axis Technology in deck improves stiffness without impacting weight
- 7 D-rings and included bungee cord offers convenient gear storage
- 3 top webbing handles facilitate hauling, 1 rear aids in a swim
- Included removable, interchangeable fins allow personalized setup
- High-pressure pump and gauge, fins, carry bag, repair kit included
- Item #NRS00DG
California Proposition 65
- Q & A
Great SUP - You'll Love It
Right off the bat you can tell the quality of the board just by the distinct outer PVC rubber blend that will remind you of a boat ready for white water. It's a hardy board that worked well in the lake and just as good in the river. Highly portable and easy to inflate, you can take it anywhere and should be a #1 choice for any area you are going that has water access. Rides smooth on the water and is highly stable. You cannot go wrong and will get your money's worth from this product. Great Job NRS.