Thrive 10'3 Stand-Up Paddleboard
The NRS Thrive 10'3 Stand-Up Paddleboard is designed for the do-it-all paddler. Its high volume provides stability for yoga and to keep beginner paddlers at ease while its shape and rigid, durable construction make the board adept for fitness paddling and touring. No matter which paddling adventure you pursue, the 7 D-rings and included bungee provide convenient attachment points for storing your gear. Interchangeable and removable fins allow you to personalize your setup for touring or all water performance. Simply pack along the compact deflated board to your paddle destination, inflate it with the included high-pressure pump (the pressure relief valve prevents accidental over-inflation), arrange the fins for your pursuit, and grab the haul loops and head for the water for a paddle.
- All-around inflatable SUP for beginner and intermediate paddlers
- Inflates to 20psi for rigid performance, folds down for transport
- PVC drop-stitch construction provides a durable and rigid surface
- Axis Technology in deck improves stiffness without impacting weight
- 7 D-rings and included bungee cord offer convenient gear storage
- 3 top webbing handles facilitate hauling, 1 rear aids in a swim
- Included removable, interchangeable fins allow personalized setup
- High-pressure pump and gauge, fins, carry bag, repair kit included
- Item #NRS00DH
- Q & A
All Around Board
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
This board is truly shaped for any water condition. With the rockered Nose and Flat tail, it tracks well on flat water but can easily surf down class 2 rapids and give you a run for your money on class 3. The compact design of the board allows me to travel anywhere with the family and I never have to worry about the durability of the board.