Select style & size:Select options
Providing endless comfort in a front-entry vest, the full-featured NRS Surge Type III Personal Floatation Device has a seven-panel design that seamlessly conforms to your body and a thin, breathable back panel that reduces bulk. Tough-as-nails 400-denier ripstop nylon keeps your jacket safe from snags and tears throughout the season, and Cool Flow System (CFS) panels in the back offer ventilation to keep you comfortably cool on long, hot summer adventures. Six adjustment points and the front zippered closure work together to provide a customizable fit that's easy to put on and take off at a moment's notice. Two large zippered pockets hold your daily essentials and a lash tab secures your rescue knife, while 3M reflective accents increase your visibility in low-light conditions.
- Full-featured PFD for comfort and protection on the water
- Durable 400D nylon fabric resists tears and snags
- Thin back panel is low-bulk and highly ventilated
- Seven-panel design conforms to your body's shape
- Reflectivity gives you extra visibility
- Zippered pockets stash your daily essentials
- NRS creates paddling gear by paddlers out of Moscow, ID
- Item #NRS00A1
- Q & A
Comfy vest that keeps me afloat
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
Nice vest. Looks good, doesn't make me look like a good year mascot. I like the vest because of the zipper and the shoulder and waist adjustments so this vest fits perfectly every time and once adjusted all I had to do was zip it up. A couple pockets right where I wanted them. I am happy with this PFD.
All Day Comfort
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
This vest is comfortable, fits snug, and doesn't rub in the wrong ways. That is really what I look for in a vest, and this vest didn't let me down.