The low-volume NRS Super Pump is small enough to bring with you on extended trips and efficient enough to keep you doing more of what you love. Get on the water quicker with this high-pressure, two-handed pump that can yield an awesome 3.6L of air in one double-action stroke. Rapidly inflate a variety of your favorite water toys with the included Summit 2, Leafield C7, and D7 and valve adapters. With versatile adapters and a built-in pressure gauge, you can safely inflate your new yoga SUP, fishing kayak, or body board to the optimal pressure without the worry of exceeding the limit. Inflate up to 20 psi with ease and feel confident with a sturdy handle and tough thermoplastic housing, that the Super Pump will stand up to extended use and continue to get you out on the water.
- An efficient high-pressure pump for drop-stitch inflatables
- Durable materials safeguard against rough conditions and extended use
- Built-in gauge aids in reaching optimal pressure for varying inflatables
- Double-action pumping option allows for extra-quick inflation
- Valve adapters provide versatile use with multiple watercraft
- Item #NRS00DW
- [shaft] aluminum, [housing] polypropylene
- 2.75 x 25in
- [single-action stroke] 0.48gal / 1.8L, [double-action stroke] 0.96gal/3.6L, [total psi] up to 20
- Hose Length
- Claimed Weight
- 2lb 11.2oz
- Recommended Use
- Stand-up paddling, kayaking, rafting
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
June 4, 2019
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
It's a great pump. It pumps, consistently and sufficiently. Not really much else to say.