Select Style & Size
Quick-Release Stand-Up Paddleboard Leash
For gnarly waves and raging rapids, securely attach your Quick-Release Stand-Up Paddleboard Leash by NRS to your life jacket for extra safety. Equipped with a quick-release shackle attachment, this technical leash uses a sturdy D-ring and carabiner to attach to your compatible life jacket, and can be released with a quick pull to disconnect you from your board when necessary. A tough polyurethane cord is coiled and connects to two in-line swivels to prevent tangling and drag while maneuvering through river beds and against strong currents. And conveniently made with a hook-and-loop closure and loop-through lanyard, you can attach this leash to either an inflatable or rigid stand-up paddleboard.
- A technical leash for stand-up paddleboard surfing safety
- Polyurethane cord floats and is tough to resist wear-and-tear
- Quick-release shackle attachment lets you easily disconnect
- Two in-line swivel points work to prevent leash tangling
- Coiled leash prevents drag and minimizes loose ends on the board
- Compatible with Type III and rescue PFD's
- Item #NRS00BC
- polyurethane cord
- stretches to 9ft
- Recommended Use
- stand-up paddleboard
What do you think about this product?