Select a Size
Select a Color
Stampede Semi Dry Jacket
- Comfort and protection for river running adventures
- Waterproof and breathable material locks out and sheds water
- Durable microfiber shell allows for frictionless paddling
- Fully sealed seams ensures long-lasting waterproofing
- Extremely comfortable neoprene neck gasket keeps out splashes
- Nylon inner-skirt and double-pull waist connects with spray skirt
- Latex wrist gaskets protect you with self-draining design
- Convenient splash-proof zipper pocket holds essentials at hand
- Item #NRS001N
- Eclipse, DWR finish
- fully sealed
- 1 sleeve
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 7oz
- Recommended Use
- flatwater paddling, ocean paddling, river paddling
What do you think about this product?
October 28, 2019
New to paddling but this top is great!
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
Did a bunch of rolls and even swam twice but stayed quite dry none the less. I wear a 2-3mm full wet suit underneath for extra warmth to handle the swims and give my skin a bit of protection but this jacket is really comfortable and added a good deal of warmth to my paddle on a fall day (American River in Cali so not thaaat cold). Pretty easy to get on and off, good mobility and didn't notice it at all while paddling.
July 22, 2019
Great semi dry top
- I've put it through the wringer
This is one of my favorite pieces of gear.This is perf ct for warm days to keep you dry when you don't mind getting a bit wet like on hot days in cold water. The cut is low profile so it doesn't bunch up under my life jacket. The neoprene gasket around the neck is super comfortable and less restrictive than a Drytop latex gasket, It still has the latex gaskets around the wrists to keep water from shooting up your arm. The double tunnel works perfectly with my sprayskirts to keep my boat dry. This is a great piece of gear to add to you kayaking gear bag.