Go ahead and make a splash.
The Stampede Play Jacket by NRS is designed for avid river runners who need to stay dry while taking on waves and play spots along the whole river. With a technical construction that includes a breathable microfiber shell, this jacket allows perspiration to pass through while you surf and play, and also provides frictionless paddling to give you durable long-lasting wear. Four-layer Eclipse waterproof material is coated with a DWR finish to ensure water sheds right off the surface, and a nylon inner-skirt that's compatible to your spray-skirt and self-draining latex wrist gaskets protects splashes from going up your sleeves and in your cockpit. The wide nylon waistband closes with double hook-and-loop straps, allowing you to find a comfortable fit for a full day on the water and sitting in your craft. A top-of-the-line neck gasket is made with non-constricting neoprene GlideSkin to give you comfort that will last all day while still keeping water at bay so you can enjoy your time on the river from launch to dock.
- Comfort and protection for river running adventures
- Waterproof and breathable material locks out and sheds water
- Durable microfiber shell allows for frictionless paddling
- Fully sealed seams ensures long-lasting waterproofing
- Extremely comfortable neoprene neck gasket keeps out splashes
- Nylon inner-skirt and double-pull waist connects with spray skirt
- Latex wrist gaskets protect you with self-draining design
- Convenient splash-proof zipper pocket holds essentials at hand
- Item #NRS001N
Eclipse, DWR finish
flatwater paddling, ocean paddling, river paddling