Versatile protection at it's finest.
The NRS Riptide Splash Jacket is ideal for sea kayaking off Seattle's coast in the fall and river running the Middle Fork of the Salmon River in late spring. Fully waterproof HyproTex material keeps you protected from cold splashes, while it's construction remains breathable so you don't overheat while you paddle in sunny weather. Designed to keep out deck splashes, this jacket is built with a double-tunnel design that's compatible with your spray skirt, and a four-inch neoprene waistband that comfortably contours to your body to keep water at bay. This versatile jacket is ready for turning weather, with it's stretchy and adjustable polyurethane collar and articulated storm hood and it's half-zip henley chest that you can ventilate on-the-go. Two splash-proof zippered pockets on the sleeves hold small essentials like lip-balm and sunscreen at hand so that you can enjoy every minute of your time on the water.
- Technical paddling jacket for protection in varying conditions
- Fully waterproof yet breathable construction keeps you comfortable
- Polyurethane adjustable neck closure underneath the chest zipper
- Neoprene cuffs and waist line contour with the bodies movements
- Double-tunnel design is compatible with your spray skirt
- Articulated storm hood keeps your head protected from rain and wind
- Splash-proof zippered sleeve pockets hold small items securely
- Item #NRS00A4
40D 2.5L HyproTex
2 zippered sleeve
1/2 zippered chest
flatwater paddling, ocean paddling, river paddling