sale $149.96 $199.9525% Off
Early mornings at the bay.
Whether you prefer to launch in the heart of the city at Crissy Fields, or you decide to cross the bridge to the less crowded, Horseshoe Cove, don't get into the cold, bay water without strapping into your NRS Riptide Jacket. Built with the HyproTex shell construction, this waterproof layer remains breathable, making this jacket ideal for moderate weather conditions with cold water temperatures, like Northern California, so you get full protection without overheating while paddling. A double-tunnel waist with a drawcord closure is compatible with your spray skirt, and neoprene waist, cuffs, and polyurethane collar comfortably contour to your body and protect you from over-the-deck splashes and misty whitecaps. When you begin to heat up as the sun comes out, you can unzip the half zip for ventilation, or if it unexpectedly rains, you can pull over the articulated storm hood and cinch down for full protection against stormy weather.
- A technical splash jacket for less-than-ideal days on the water
- Waterproof yet breathable material supports you in varied conditions
- Polyurethane hook-and-loop neck closure protects you from splashes
- Neoprene cuffs and waist line contour and protect the body
- Double-tunnel design is compatible with your spray skirt
- Articulated storm hood keeps your head protected from bad weather
- Splash-resistant zippered sleeve pockets keep essentials at hand
- Item #NRS00A5
40D 2.5L HyproTex
2 splash-resistant zippered arms
flatwater paddling, ocean paddling, river paddling