Up To 60% Off:
Select a size:
Why We Like The Quiver Inflatable Stand-Up Paddleboard
A little bit of kooky sturgeon folklore doesn't scare us one bit, especially because we're cruising downriver on the NRS Quiver Inflatable Stand-Up Paddleboard. The Quiver is designed specifically for river running and features a wide stance for stability and day-long comfort, while the extra rocker at the nose and tail maintains easy maneuverability. Additionally, the Quiver is equipped with NRS' Axis Technology, which consists of a stiffening agent within the deck, offering a stiff feel and playful performance—without tacking on unnecessary weight. A double-wall construction lends added durability and longevity, so we're able to navigate through rough, sturgeon-less water in confidence.
- A stable, easy-to-maneuver board for river running
- Extra rocker in nose and tail is quick and stable
- Webbing handle makes for an easy carry
- Six D-rings provides plenty of lash points for gear
- Removable and interchangeable fins for convenience
- Pump, pressure gauge, carry bag, and repair kit are included
- Item #NRS00DK
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.