Confident time on the river.
As you cruise down a slow moving river, the NRS Quiver 9ft 8in Stand-Up Paddleboard gives you confidence underfoot. Its platform pumps up to a steady 20 PSI, and has an Axis Technology acrylic stiffener to ensure rigidity. Constructed from PVC Drop-Stitch material, this heavy-duty SUP has double sidewall construction to make it one of the most durable vessels on the water. It comes with four fins, so you can choose between 2-inch or 5-inch to decide how much assistance you want with tracking. The included, high-pressure pump lets you easily inflate or top off the board while the Leafield D7 valve seals securely and deflates the board quickly when it's time to pack the board into the included travel pack and head home.
- SUP for effortlessly moving downstream
- Heavy duty PVC stands up to abrasion
- Axis Technology acrylic stiffener aids rigidity
- Leafield D7 valve for a secure seal
- Interchangeable fins let you design your setup
- 6 D-rings for easy attachment
- Middle and front handles for carrying and swimming
- Includes pump, patch kit, pressure gauge, and travel pack
- Item #NRS00B0