Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Why We Like The Pivot Drysuit
Built to endure the worst, the NRS Pivot Drysuit provides defense against moisture, water, and the elements, and all the meanwhile assures unencumbered mobility. The rear-located TIZIP MasterSeal zipper not only eliminates pressure points often found at the front of the suit, but also improves flexibility and reduces unnecessary stress put upon the zipper.
- A technical, weatherproof suit for paddling
- 4-layer Eclipse construction is waterproof and breathable
- Extra layer of Eclipse fabric on seat and legs
- Nanosphere DWR finish bolsters defense against moisture
- Overskirt touts 5-inch neoprene band and hook-and-loop closure
- Attached drysocks are double taped for added durability
- TIZIP MasterSeal waterproof relief zipper enhances convenience
- Volcano-style cuffs at neck, wrists, and ankles
- Item #NRSR0FG
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.