Built to endure the worst, the NRS Pivot Drysuit provides defense against moisture, water, and the elements, and all the meanwhile assures unencumbered mobility. New to this year's edition is a rear-located TIZIP MasterSeal zipper, which not only eliminates pressure points often found at the front of the suit, but also improves flexibility and reduces unnecessary stress put upon the zipper.
A 4-layer Eclipse construction lends waterproof protection and breathable performance, while the added Nanosphere DWR treatment bolsters your defense against moisture. Neoprene cuffs seal out moisture, and the cuffs specific to the neck tout a self-draining punch-through design for enhanced performance. Attached drysocks are equipped with double tape in the toe and heel for added durability, while the overskirt features a 5-inch neoprene band and double-pull, hook-and-loop closure that fits over your sprayskirt tunnel, in turn assuring a watertight seal.
- A technical, weatherproof suit for paddling
- 4-layer Eclipse construction is waterproof and breathable
- Extra layer of Eclipse fabric on seat and legs
- Nanosphere DWR finish bolsters defense against moisture
- Overskirt touts 5-inch neoprene band and hook-and-loop closure
- Attached drysocks are double taped for added durability
- TIZIP MasterSeal waterproof relief zipper enhances convenience
- Volcano-style cuffs at neck, wrists, and ankles
- Item #NRS008F