Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
NRS designed its Pilot Knife specifically for freshwater boaters and rescue professionals due to the extreme convenience it adds to the water world. The stainless steel blade features a blunt tip so you don't accidentally puncture your boat or yourself, and the edge has smooth and serrated sections to help you cut through a variety of objects. NRS added a rust-resistant coating to the blade to keep it shiny and sharp for a long time.
The glass-reinforced polypropylene handle utilizes a TPR over-mold to give you a good grip, and it features a rope-cutting hook, a glass-breaking point at the end, a bottle opener, and a square hole that doubles as a valve wrench for oxygen tanks. NRS made the sheath out of glass-reinforced nylon to keep it strong, and two release mechanisms prevent the blade from falling out while you paddle. The sheath attaches to PFD lash tabs so you can always access it.
- A river-rider's best friend for freshwater boating and rescue
- 420HC stainless steel stays sharp and resists corrosion
- Textured handle provides a reliable grip in wet conditions
- Fiberglass-reinforced nylon sheath clips conveniently to your PFD
- Hybrid blade provides both slicing and sawing power
- Rope cutting hook and glass-breaking point deliver extra mechanism
- Square hole in handle doubles as a an oxygen tank valve wrench
- Bottle opener adds convenience for multi-day rafting trips
- Item #NRS006R
4.5 based on 15 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.