Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Whitewater Kayaks we have in stock.View Similar Products
Outlaw Seminole I Kayak
Conveniently inflatable, yet super stable and user-friendly, the NRS Outlaw Seminole I Kayak is ready to take on smooth lakes and raging rivers alike. Compact and easy to store, it's ideal for those who don't have tons of garage space for rigid boats, yet still features a design made for rapids—such as oversized tubes and a wide surface area that's difficult to flip. A drop-stitch floor insert inflates up to 10 PSI for enhanced stability, and the durable PVC construction is made to withstand years of use and abuse. The pronounced rocker allows for the Seminole to punch up and over waves with ease, while the long waterline improves tracking when you're traveling across open waters. As the younger brother in the Outlaw series, it's smaller and comes with one inflatable thwart seat—perfect for solo river trips—and the Leafield C7 valves offer trouble-free inflation and deflation when you're on your own.
- Inflatable kayak for solo flatwater and river adventures
- PVC construction is durable and long-lasting
- Drop-stitch floor provides enhanced stability on rapids
- Top quality valves make for easy inflation and deflation
- Thwart seat secures to the drain holes for versatile placement
- Compact packed design requires minimum storage space
- Comes equipped with a repair kit
- Item #NRS00DA