Select style & size:Select options
Don't let it get to your head.
Ideas of rebellious law-breaking activities swarm your mind as you fix your frame to the NRS Outlaw Cataraft, but don't let them get to your head; you still need a permit for your Grand Canyon trip. These two tubes provide plenty of flotation without sacrificing mobility, even under heavy loads, and their rockered profiles power over waves when the water turns white. NRS made the tubes out of rugged, PVC-coated, high-tenacity material for extreme resistance from abrasion, puncturing, and water. Sixteen D-rings let you customize the tubes for different trips; you can fix different frames (sold separately), rig a cooler, or a dry box for fishing or multi-day trips.
Proposition 65 Warning for California Consumers: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Tubes for a cataraft, frame and accessories sold separately
- Puncture- and abrasion-resistant fabric with water-shedding coating
- Three inflation chambers per tube with top-quality valves
- Accessorize with two dry boxes or coolers, sold separately
- Stainless steel D-rings fix frames as large as 156 inches for 16-foot length and 132 inches for 14-foot length
- Item #NRS009M