Select Style & Size
Otto Matik Personal Flotation Device
Designed to automatically inflate upon contact with the water, the NRS Otto Matik Personal Floatation Device delivers on-demand floatation for flatwater and near-shore paddling and fishing. The deflated vest is secured easily with a waist buckle that adjusts for a custom, snug fit, and then when you go for a swim, the integrated bladder instantly inflates with the included CO2 gas cartridge that is triggered by the pressure change when immersed in water. This low-profile, deflated design stays out of the way when you're staying mobile in the kayak or on the SUP, and also features a mouth inflation valve and a manual backup cord in case of an emergency. Reflective accents help boost your visibility in low-light conditions, and an included zippered pocket stash your keys or cash.
- Paddling PFD that inflates instantly upon water contact
- CO2 cartridge triggers instantaneous inflation with water
- 400D ripstop nylon holds up through serious wear and tear
- Adjustable waist buckle secures an exact fit
- Manual back-up valve allows inflation without CO2 cartridge
- D-ring attachments give you extra lashing points
- Item #NRS00C4
- USCG Approved
- Flotation / Buoyancy
- 1 zippered
- Recommended Use
- flatwater paddling, river paddling
What do you think about this product?