When Rogue Weather Is In The Stars.
When Poseidon decides he's had enough of your seafaring antics, let the NRS Orion Jacket safeguard you from his wrath (albeit a gentle wrath at that). The Orion features NRS' 4-layer Eclipse fabric, which is both waterproof and breathable, while the Nanosphere DWR treatment bolsters your defense against sea spray, rain, and other forms of moisture. The articulated storm hood allows you to batten down the hatches when the waves really start to kick up, and the perforated face shield even furthers your protection, without restricting airflow. Not to mention, the face shield is lined with soft fleece for added creature comfort when the conditions are anything but, well, comfortable. Latex wrist gaskets seal out drip and spray, and the HyproTex inner skirt mates with your sprayskirt to keep you and your cockpit dry.
- A waterproof jacket built to combat ferocious weather
- Wateproof, breathable exterior safeguards from spray
- Latex gaskets and HyproTex skirt bolster defense
- Dual-entry kangaroo pocket offer warm respite for digits
- Zippered pockets are splashproof for small essentials
- Reflective tape furthers visibility in low-light
- Hood features face shield to safeguard you from water
- Item #NRS008A