Select style & size:Select options
Two-person fun on the river.
- Heavy-duty Pennel Orca material stands up to rock scrapes and harsh UV rays
- Two thwarts provide stability and can be used as seat-backs or footholds while you paddle (straps are laced through the drain holes so thwarts can be moved)
- Self-bailing floors make the kayak more maneuverable if the waves should pick up
- User-friendly Leafield C7 valves make it easy to inflate and deflate the tubes and thwarts, while an A6 pressure relief valve protects the air in the floor
- Rolls up small to easily fit in the trunk of a car
- Inflates quickly with a standard river pump (sold separately)
- Repair kit included
- Item #NRS0102
- Q & A
The great thing about the two man boat is you can bring friends along or load it with gear for multi day trips by facing the other direction. The bail holes and end handles offer endless options for strapping your stuff down.
This boat will last you for ever and they know it: NRS does a 10 year warranty for private consumers and 5 years for commercial use. Though heavier than the bandit/outlaw it is much heavier duty- I would be hesitant to bring my 100lb dog along in some boats but wouldn't worry about him damaging this boat. The high rocker and stiff tubing makes it stable enough for beginners and offers the performance desired by people looking for big hits. It is very sturdy, drains fast. Commercially we used these boats very hard and they hold up like champs.
Ducky on a boat!
This is what we do with the duckies when we don't want to paddle anymore. It works as a great couch there in calmer water!
My favorite ducky!
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
As a river guide, I have used many different brands of IKs and this is my favorite one. It's a durable boat that can take a beating. It's got high kicks and is a really fun ride! I love the large d-rings on the floor for attaching water bottles, etc. Unlike some other boats, this one has comfortable handles for carrying. The other thing I particularly like about this boat is the large bail holes in the bottom. It makes it much easier to flip back over and lift and carry it, and they're big enough you're not worried about getting your fingers stuck in them. Great boat! (The two man can also be used for one and it totally manageable, just face the other direction and your weight is centered).
Nantahala Falls, NC
About how many repairs can you do with the...
About how many repairs can you do with the included repair kit?