Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
You've been called many things during your stint as a river-running fiend, but a frigophobe isn't one of them. And the reason you don't shy away from chilly waters is because you add the NRS Maverick Gloves to your getup before you head out on the river. This paddling glove is made with raw neoprene, which not only insulates but also sheds water—preventing evaporative cooling—keeping your hands nice and toasty while providing unmatched grip. Four-way stretch Extended fabric along the interior enhances dexterity for rigorous paddling, with pre-curved fingers to prevent hand fatigue on longer runs. LiquidSeam sealant keeps water from sneaking in and chilling your hands, and the improved HydroCuff wrist safeguards against splashes and mist.
- Cold-weather gloves for paddling in comfort
- 2mm raw neoprene traps warmth and sheds water
- Four-way stretch interior enhances dexterity
- Pre-curved fingers prevent hand fatigue
- Rawhide palm ensures a steady grip on the paddle
- Sealed seams eliminate cold water entry
- HydroCuff defends against paddle drip
- Item #NRS00CQ
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.