Select a size:
Matik Personal Flotation Device
The Matik Personal Flotation Device delivers on-demand flotation for paddling and fishing near-shore and in flat water. The vest's low-profile, deflated design stays out of the way when you're busy getting after it on the SUP, it secures easily with a waist buckle that adjusts for a customizable, snug fit. Swimmers pull the red tab to engage pressurized CO2, inflating the integrated bladder, in order to stay afloat, and this device also features a manual backup cord and inflation valve as a backup.
- Reliable flotation device that will keep you above water when you need
- Deflated, low-profile design for comfort out of the water
- Inflation engaged when swimmers enter the water
- Manual backup cord and inflation valve in case things go awry
- Item #NRS00C2
- USCG Approved
- Type III
- Flotation / Buoyancy
- 1 zippered
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- flatwater paddling, ocean paddling, river paddling
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.