Select your style & size:Select options
Warmth without the bulk.
Layer the NRS Hydroskin Socks under your wetshoes for an extra layer of warmth without a lot of extra bulk. NRS built this sock out of a thin material that insulates and protects your foot from cold, wet water. The PowerSpan outer layer provides a four-way stretch for enhanced mobility and durability, while a DWR coating sheds water off the sock to help keep it dry. Additionally, a 0.5mm neoprene core doubles down on your insulation and safeguards your foot from warmth-sapping cold waters. The ThermalPlush lining increases insulation, repels your foot's moisture, and dries quickly to keep you comfy, and NRS added a titanium laminate to reflect your own body temperature back for even more warmth.
- An ideal paddling companion for cold days on the river
- Compatible with wetshoes and sandals
- Multi-layer construction provides warmth and protection
- DWR treatment fends off moisture and water
- Anatomically shaped left and right socks for your convenience
- Item #NRS008L