Select a Size
Select a Color
Cold-blooded river rat.
Rafting through the Snake River is not nearly as warm as the Colorado, so you best prepare yourself for that. Layering with the NRS HyrdoSkin 0.5mm Short turns you into a cold-blooded river rat that can stay comfortable pushing through aggressive rapids all day long. HydroSkin material is made of 0.5mm Terraprene neoprene with heat-reflecting technology that locks in your body heat. Four-way stretch PowerSpan face material gives you unrestricted mobility while ThermalPlush lining provides a soft touch so the shorts feel lile second skin under your trunks. The short's form-fitting structure helps restrict water entry and enhances thermal insulation, and the drawcord waistband ensures a comfortable fit.
- Paddler-specific short liner for cold conditions
- Four-way stretch construction provides unrestricted mobility
- Soft thermal lining is soft next to skin for all day comfort
- Form-fitting lightweight neoprene locks in body's warmth
- Drawcord closure gives you a personalized fit
- Item #NRS00AK
- [body] PowerSpan, DWR finish, [lining] ThermalPlush, [insulation] 0.5mm Terraprene neoprene
- Waistband Closure
- Claimed Weight
- [large] 11oz
- Recommended Use
- flatwater paddling, ocean paddling, river paddling
What do you think about this product?