Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
HydroSkin 0.5mm Long-Sleeve Top
The NRS Men's HydroSkin 0.5mm Long-Sleeve Shirt is thin enough for chilly paddle sessions in the summer, but it also gives you more warmth without the restrictions when you pair it with another layer in other seasons. The PowerSpan exterior provides a four-way stretch so you can paddle like you were shirtless, and the ThermalPlush lining warms your body with fleecy softness while the titanium layer reflects your body heat back to you for even more warmth. The neoprene core is super-thin to keep you dry without feeling bulky, and H2Core underarms prevent chafing while still delivering the breathability you need to push your paddling to the extreme.
- Lightweight rash guard for kayaking and paddle boarding
- Four-way stretch provides easy movements on the water
- Titanium laminate enhances the neoprene's insulation
- Soft lining delivers comfort even when you're wet
- Underarm panels reduce friction and chafing while you paddle
- Next-to-skin fit keeps water out and enhances insulation
- Item #NRS00AH
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.