Need advice picking the right gear for your next adventure?Talk to a Gearhead
H2Core Long-Sleeve Rashguard
Whether you're hitting the surf in Hawaii or paddling on a cool summer morning, the versatile H2Core Rashguard Long-Sleeve Shirt from NRS has you covered. When worn alone, the top offers sun protection and moisture wicking properties to keep you comfortable on the surf. Tie the drawstring from your board shorts through the hemloop to keep the rashguard from riding up on your lengthy surf sessions. Additionally, its paddlers cut keeps your under arms friction free for comfort on long paddles. When worn as a layer, its form-fitting cut allows it to fit comfortably under life jackets or technical outerwear when you head to colder waters.
- Versatile rashguard for protection and warmth in the water
- Stretch fabric wicks moisture and dries quickly for cool comfort
- Brushed inner surface is both soft and cool against the skin
- Hemloops attachment to board shorts to prevent top from riding up
- UPF 50+ helps protect against harmful sun rays for happy skin
- Paddlers cut for friction-free underarms for comfortable paddling
- Form-fitting cut is comfortable to wear under technical outerwear
- Item #NRS00AC
- Q & A
lightweight and durable
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I have shredded many a rash guard hiking through the bush on my way to the river. Until I started wearing NRS's H2 Core rash guard. It is incredibly light weight and it never tears!
Is this a men's or women's rash guard? In the category it's a women's but the sizing chart is men's and I can't tell by manikin. .