Select style & size:Select options
HydroSkin 1mm Long-Sleeve Top
When you need a little extra warmth for those chilly fall morning river paddles, layer up with the NRS HydroSkin 10 Shirt and stay mobile through your kayak adventure. Its 1mm Terraprene neoprene construction utilizes heat-reflecting titanium for a nice warmth while the day heats up. As you cruise through some white water, the chest, back, shoulders, and upper arms shed water to help prevent evaporative cooling so you don't get too cold before the sun is totally up. Additionally, its form-fitting cut is snug against your skin to restrict water entry and to lock in your body's warmth.
Aside from providing you with a light warmth, the HydroSkin 10 is constructed with paddlers in mind with a paddler-specific design that has seams where they won't cause irritation. HydroSkin 0.5 panels at the underarms help prevent the shirt from bunching for added comfort while you paddle through class 4 rapids. The four-way stretch material ultimately allows you to move freely while the Checked VaporLoft lining dries quickly and feels great against your skin for comfort and performance during your paddling adventures.
- Neoprene layering shirt for comfort and mobility on the water
- Heat-reflecting titanium in the neoprene adds light warmth
- 1mm neoprene insulates against chilly water temperatures
- Four-way stretch material keeps you mobile in the waves
- Water-shedding neoprene helps prevent evaporative cooling
- HydroSkin 0.5 panels at underarms reduce bunching for paddling
- Paddler-specific design reduces irritating seams for comfort
- Form-fitting cut restricts water entry and locks in body heat
- Item #NRS00AL