New Styles, More Savings:
Select a size:
Havoc Livery Helmet
There's more to fitting a helmet than simply guessing "small, medium, or large" as you glance over a size chart, and that's why NRS designed the Havoc Livery Helmet to fit almost any head for optimal whitewater safety. The rugged ABS shell is designed to take a beating on behalf of your head, and EVA foam is positioned in key areas to increase impact protection where it matters most. Plush FIT pads are arranged in key contact points about the helmet for added comfort, and outflow points release water when you get soaked.
The helmet's DialFit adjustment system functions like a bike helmet, with a ratchet-style knob that twists for a secure fit to accommodate almost any head size. This dialed fit is combined with an adjustable chin strap to keep your noggin stable and secure.
- Protect your melon with this adjustable whitewater helmet
- Ratchet adjustment system provides a customized fit
- EVA liner boosts comfort and impact protection
- Drainage ports release water to increase airflow and ventilation
- Adjustable chin strap reduces sway on the water
- Item #NRSR05C