Select style & size:Select options
Cool water, cool you.
When the water's chilly but the day is warm, the NRS Women's H2Core Long Sleeve Shirt works with your body to promote natural cooling. Whether you're testing out a new paddle board at the local lake or playboating on a hot day, the breathable, quick-drying polyester pulls moisture off your skin for comfort that's cool. The shirt's UPF 50+ sun protection shields you from the sun's harmful rays, which intensify when reflecting off open water, and a relaxed fit enables freedom of motion whether you're wearing it alone or using it as a baselayer.
- Lightweight performance shirt for kayaking and SUPing
- Polyester blend provides stretchable wicking performance
- Friction-free zones under the arms keep you paddling in comfort
- Relaxed fit offers casual comfort when worn alone or under a life jacket
- Item #NRS00BR
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
Got this for sun protection while hiking or out on the water. It’s been great for both! I’ve found it to be too warm for the hottest days, but perfect for below 80, or hikes when it’s a little cool- or buggy- and I want sleeves. Soft material, great price; I’m grabbing another. Relaxed fit, which I wanted for this item. 5’8”, 130lbs M fits perfectly (my usual size for this type of shirt).