Comfort Meets Mobility.
As fun as kayaking and playboating can be, it's also a double-edged sword simply because of the often experienced soggy sensation that arises from a swim or river spray. However, thanks to the NRS Men's Flux Drytop, you're able to stay some semblance of comfortable and dry. The Flux Drytop features a durable, yet pliable polyester microfiber shell that reduces paddling friction and protects you against abrasive objects, such as rocks or fallen tree branches. Meanwhile, the Eclipse fabric blocks moisture with its waterproof membrane, yet still allows built-up perspiration to escape for maximum breathability when paddling hard. Additionally, this drytop is able to connect to your pre-existing sprayskirt, and the latex neck and wrist gaiters provide a snug, secure fit. Not to mention, a GlideSkin coating inside the neoprene neck overcuff ensures your paddle session won't end prematurely due to chafing.
- A waterproof, breathable drytop for paddling
- Durable fabric fends off moisture and abrasive objects
- HyproTex inner skirt offers a secure connection to sprayskirt
- Gaskets seal out moisture and water
- Zippered shoulder pocket assures secure respite for necessities
- Item #NRS008C