Long days over the long term.
If you're looking to paddle all day long, possibly go for an accidental swim, and/or have to wade the boat out, the NRS Explorer Paddling Drysuit is the answer. 4-layer Eclipse fabric seals out water without trapping in vapor, so you can cruise over the water without turning into a floating sauna. The rear entry zipper improves flexibility, reduces stress on the zipper, and doubles as a vent for when portaging gets too hot. In the balance of waterproofing and comfort, NRS tipped the scales slightly toward comfort by giving the Explorer a neoprene neck gaiter that still keeps out most of the water but won't make you feel strangled all day. The single-seam design of the lower half minimizes wear on both the suit and you, adding comfort and durability so you can take the Explorer on many adventures to come.
- Drysuit for long days of dry paddling
- Waterproof, 4-layer Eclipse material seals out moisture
- TiZip MasterSeal zippers keep water out
- Eclipse socks keep water out at the extremities
- Latex wrist gaskets let you paddle or fish with dry arms
- Rear entry makes getting in and out a breeze
- Waist buckle secures the fit
- Single-seam leg design minimizes chafing and wear
- Item #NRS00A6