The NRS Men's Endurance Jacket's 2.5-layer HyproTex membrane provides total waterproof protection, keeping you dry and comfortable as you paddle, and it breathes well so you don't feel hot and swampy. The fully taped seams and adjustable polyurethane neck and wrists seal out sneaky moisture, and a bungee waist cinch locks the whole package up, so you don't have to worry about spray creeping in and giving you a taste of adventure survival—although, one might argue that that's exactly what you were seeking.
- Technical shell for adventuring on rough water and the high seas
- HyproTex membrane provides breathable, waterproof protection
- Action-cut design offers layering room without restricting mobility
- Drawcord hem and hook-and-loop cuffs keep the sea spray away
- Splashproof pockets protects need-to-have essentials
- Item #NRS00BJ
- Q & A
This jacket works well for a moderate level of wetness. Kept me dry through all of the major rapids on the grand canyon although water did get into the neck and wrist gaskets after about 4 hours of continuous rain. I was impressed with the mobility and breathability of this while wearing a PFD. The neck gasket seemed a little big so I would suggest ordering a size down if you are right on the edge.