Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Why We Like The Crux Drysuit
When the flows peak this spring, we love to break out and zip up the NRS Crux Drysuit. A 4-layer Eclipse shell gives this drysuit remarkable waterproof, breathable protection, and it's also stretchy enough to ensure freedom of movement while we're skirting eddies and dropping falls. The neoprene overskirt features a double-pull hook-and-loop closure to fit over your sprayskirt tightly, while top-quality latex wraps around your neck and wrists for a watertight seal in frothing whitewater.
- Burly drysuit for paddling through rough water and nasty weather
- Eclipse 4-layer fabric is durable, waterproof and breathable
- Reinforced legs and seat double down on durability and longevity
- Relief opening offers enhanced convenience when answering nature
- Overskirt fits over your spraykirt tunnel to complete the seal
- Included dry socks provide a watertight seal
- Item #NRSR08Y
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.