Select style & size:Select options
Crush Kayak Shoe
Between pulling over the raft for a quick cannonball off jump-rock, going for a jaunt to the canyon overlook during lunch break, and docking the boat and unloading camp on the muddy beach, the NRS Crush Kayak Shoe has got you covered from boat-launch to the bus ride home. Built with a rugged, nylon upper, this sneaker easily withstand abrasions against sharp bushes and washes off slimy mud. A quick-drying construction with a DWR finish and sidewall drainage, works to keep you comfortable after you go for a dip or dock the boat. And the extra-sticky and absorbent rubber sole gives you traction on slick mud and mossy rocks. Removable EVA foot bed gives you cushioned support over varied terrain whether on land or water and can easily be dried out, and the crushable heel lets you turn your sneaker into a slip-on when you are ready to relax by the fire at the end of the night.
- Rugged waterproof sneaker for river-trip adventures
- Durable nylon upper can easily withstand mud and rocky abrasions
- Quick-drying construction keeps you comfortable after a quick dip
- Sidewall drainage quickly releases water to remain light
- Removable EVA foam foot bed gives you cushioned support
- Crushable heel creates a slip-on style for easy wear back at camp
- Sticky rubber sole provides excellent grip on wet and slick surfaces
- Item #NRS00AS
- Q & A
The chameleon of shoes
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I have hiked over 15 miles in the back country with this small light weight shoes and feel that I have more then enough soul and support for the most adventurous hike. On the flip side I can walk out of the river and in to a restaurant with total style. Easy and confutable for everyday wear.
Wouldn't wear anything else.