Select a size:
The NRS Co-Pilot Knife is an essential companion to bring along on your next rafting trip. This river rescue knife’s chock full of features useful for any river enthusiast. Its blunt blade tip prevents accidental stabbings and raft punctures, and also doubles as a flat-head screwdriver. The handle’s contoured design and rubber grip gives you total control. NRS knows how good a river-chilled beverage tastes, so they added a bottle opener on the handle as well as an oxygen tank valve wrench. Clip the Co-Pilot to your PFD lash tab and this handy tool will never be far from reach.
- A versatile tool for all your wildest river adventures
- Corrosion-resistant blade features both a straight and serrated edge
- Hybrid blade cuts rope, slices veggies, and spreads peanut butter
- Contoured handle grip built for a steady hold as you work
- Reinforced sheath clips into a PFD lash leash to keep it handy
- Handle capable of opening bottles or oxygen tank valves
- Item #NRS006S
4.5 based on 13 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.