Select style & size:Select options
Make blisters a thing of the past.
Prevent blisters while protecting your hands from sunburn with the NRS Women's Boaters Glove. Lightweight spandex backing provides UPF 50+ sun protection for scorching days on the water, and synthetic leather palms protect against blisters when you're paddling for hours on end. Designed with minimal padding and insulation, these three-quarter length gloves allow for full dexterity when gripping paddles. A soft fleece strip on the glove's side wipes dripping sweat from your face without scratching.
- Protective and dexterous three-quarter paddling glove
- Stretchy main material offers flexibility
- Synthetic leather at palm prevents blisters from ruining the day
- Hook-and-loop strap secures a comfortable fit
- Sun-protection of UPF50+ protects against UV rays
- Item #NRS00AO
- Q & A
Good paddling gloves!
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
Works as advertised! Basically a cycling glove with less padding. Keeps the sun off, protects your palms, and provides good grip on the paddle even when wet. Glad I have them!