Select your style & size:Select options
Believe in Bill.
The NRS Bill's Bag Dry Bag delivers just the right amount of versatility to meet all of multi-day paddling trips. The waterproof PVC and polyester construction lasts you year after year throughout hard-hitting abuse, yet also prevents any water from getting to your gear when waves are splashing over your boat or your raft gets flipped. The adjustable backpack harness has a rubberized grab handle and extra wide padded shoulder straps to let you carry your gear in pure comfort, and a StormStrip closure delivers a reliable seal for easy compression and access to your overnight gear.
- A proven dry bag built for multi-day paddling trips
- PVC and polyester construction is durable and waterproof
- Waterproof roll-top closure with secure magnetic StormStrip
- Padded and adjustable shoulder straps make schlepping gear easier
- Removable shoulder harness makes traveling more convenient
- Bill's Dry Bag has been a staple piece in the NRS line since 1977
- Item #NRS008P
- Q & A
The Dry of Dry
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I love this bag, a lot bigger than I expected which was a good thing for me. I purchased this bag for a multi-day rafting trip, kept all of my dry items dry for a more comfortable trip. The only thing that I would improve on this is having it open like a duffle bag, in order for me to get anything from the bottom I have to either dig everything out or stick half of my body into the bag to find the things at the bottom. I would suggest packing this a bit better than I did so that you wouldn't have to go through the trouble of taking everything out. Over all, I love this bag and the fact that you can carry it like a backpack for better travel.