Vetta Snowboard Binding
The Now Vetta Snowboard Binding is built for slaying steeps, slashing powder, and hot-lapping the park. It's essentially the same binding as the all-terrain-slaying IPO, only with a flex and sizing that's fine-tuned to suit female riders. Now's Skate Tech features a Hanger 1.0 base connected to a hinged Kingpin at its center. The hinge acts like a fulcrum, allowing you to rock the binding back and forth with a subtle amount of play, much like you'd experience when turning on a skateboard truck. Soft bushings soak up chatter from tracked-out slopes and harsh landings.
Women's calves typically sit lower on their legs compared to men, so Now equipped the Vetta with a Flex Hinge highback that flexes in the middle to prevent calf bite. Sieve ankle straps feature single-injected EVA construction for a boot-conforming feel that locks down comfort and response. Flushcup technology makes the highback sit above the heelcup, allowing your boot to sit flush with both pieces for improved heelside response. This technology also allows you to ride the binding highback-less with the Highcup insert (not included), lending a surfy sensation to your powder days and park laps.
- Intuitive response and control for ladies who rip
- Baseplate with 15% fiberglass blend for female-specific flex
- Skate Tech promotes fluid turns and reduced vibration
- Flex Hinge highback won't pinch calf muscles
- Sieva ankle strap with single-injected EVA
- 3D Minimal toe strap snugly fits over boot's toe
- Tool-less strap adjusters for on-mountain fitment
- Burton Channel compatible (separate disc through Now)
- Item #NOW001A
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
They held up and worked just fine. The straps held my foot in quite well, minus the toe strap sliding off every once in a while, but i bet if i had really tightened down the tool less adjustment, i could have combated that issue.
Overall a solid binding in my opinion.
Great all-around binding
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
Got these for my wife. She really enjoyed the skate-tech technology and says it really promotes a more surf inspired feel. At the same time she didn't feel she lost any responsiveness. Sounds great to me!!
Comfortable and Secure!
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
These bindings are great. They were easy to work with and mount and I love the cushion on the sole. If you are looking for an easy to mount comfortable binding these work perfectly!