Handles like a rally car.
Offering the same intuitive control, instantaneous response, and all-mountain capabilities as the men's IPO binding, the Now Women's Vetta Snowboard Binding is built for slaying steeps, slashing powder, and hot-lapping the park. It's essentially the same binding as the all-terrain-slaying IPO, only with a flex and sizing that's fine-tuned to suit female riders.
Now's Skate Tech features a Hanger 1.0 base connected to a hinged Kingpin at its center. The hinge acts like a fulcrum, allowing you to rock the binding back and forth with a subtle amount of play, much like you'd experience when turning on a skateboard truck. Instead of transferring all your turning energy into a rigid baseplate, the Vetta's slight rocking motion transmits rider inputs into fluid turns with powerful edge hold. Soft bushings soak up chatter from tracked-out slopes and harsh landings.
Women's calves typically sit lower on their legs compared to men, so Now equipped the Vetta with a Flex Hinge highback that flexes in the middle to prevent calf bite. Sieve ankle straps feature single-injected EVA construction for a boot-conforming feel that locks down comfort and response. Flushcup technology makes the highback sit above the heelcup, allowing your boot to sit flush with both pieces for improved heelside response. This technology also allows you to ride the binding highback-less with the Highcup insert (not included), lending a surfy sensation to your powder days and park laps.
- Intuitive response and control for ladies who rip
- Baseplate with 15% fiberglass blend for female-specific flex
- Skate Tech promotes fluid turns and reduced vibration
- Flex Hinge highback won't pinch calf muscles
- Sieva ankle strap with single-injected EVA
- 3D Minimal toe strap snugly fits over boot's toe
- Tool-less strap adjusters for on-mountain fitment
- Burton Channel compatible (separate disc through Now)
- Item #NOW000Z
- Q & A