Pilot Snowboard Binding
Navigate steep, heart-pounding lines and boost higher than ever in the terrain park with the versatile Now Pilot Snowboard Binding. Like all Now bindings, the Pilot features Skate Tech, which starts with the skateboard truck-inspired hinge on the Hanger 2.0 baseplate, giving you quicker response and less leg fatigue. The Pilot includes interchangeable medium- and hard-density bushings that offer either more dampening or response.
Flushcup technology ensures the back of your boot is flush with both the highback and the heelcup, which not only improves response, but also gives you the option of riding highback-less for a more surfy feel. Snow-clearing channels prevent snow from building up when you're hiking for pow. The 3-D straps are fused with EVA for a comfy feel, and the stitchless design improves durability. The Pilot also includes a Channel system disc in addition to the 4X4 pattern disc so you can ride it with any major board brand on the market.
- Mid-stiff-flexing all-mountain binding with a freestyle focus
- Pilot Hanger baseplate with Skate-Tech adds response
- Soft and medium bushings to adapt to your riding style
- 3-D ankle and toe straps secure a snug fit without pressure
- Tool-less strap adjustment lets you make on-the-fly changes
- Includes 4X4 disc and Channel disc to add versatility
- Snow-clearing channels prevent snow from building up
- Now bindings use a truly unique design that revolutionizes riding
- Item #NOW001K
- Q & A
Pilot of all mnt Freestyle
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
Great blend of comfort and performance...Highback is wicked cozy side to side and has enough support to send it into some variable conditions.