Why We Like The O-Drive Snowboard Binding
When we have a full day planned of charging steep lines, sending cliffs into waist-deep powder, and laying trenches on high-speed groomers, the Now O-Drive Snowboard Binding is just the ticket. The stiffest binding in Now's line, the O-Drive is built from a Hanger 2.0 with a 30% carbon blend for explosive energy transfer across treacherous steeps and intimidating alpine terrain.
Now's Skate Tech features a Hanger 2.0 base connected to a hinged Kingpin at its center. The hinge acts like a fulcrum, allowing you to rock the binding back and forth with a subtle amount of play, much like you'd experience when turning on a skateboard. This slight rocking motion seamlessly transmits rider inputs into precise turns with powerful edge hold, while also reducing chatter and vibration thanks to bushings sitting directly under the Hanger.
- Aggressive carbon binding for hard-charging freeriders
- 30% carbon blend for unwavering stiffness and support
- Skate Tech promotes fluid turns and powerful edge hold
- FS2 highback with 30% carbon for instantaneous energy transfer
- Two different bushing densities customize the impact damping
- Hyperfuse II ankle strap snugly wraps your boot for a solid fit
- 3D-formed toe cap with EVA padding for maximum security
- Channel-compatible with separate disc from Now
- Item #NOWH00L
- FS2 Carbon (3K carbon fiber), Hanger 2.0
- nylon, 30% carbon fiber
- Ankle Strap
- Hyperfuse II
- Toe Strap
- 3D EVA combo
- PA66-C buckle levers
- stiff (10 of 10 on Now's scale)
- Tool-less Adjustment
- Recommended Use
- freeride/powder snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
October 9, 2020
NOW O Drive
This carving Beast is made for leaving trenches. You sneeze in these and you may end up back at the top of the mountain.