O-Drive Snowboard Binding
Charging steep lines, sending cliffs into waist-deep powder, and laying trenches on high-speed groomers—the Now O-Drive Snowboard Binding goes just as hard as you do. The stiffest binding in Now's line, the O-Drive is built from a Hanger 2.0 with a 30% carbon blend for explosive energy transfer across treacherous steeps and intimidating alpine terrain.
Now's Skate Tech features a Hanger 2.0 base connected to a hinged Kingpin at its center. The hinge acts like a fulcrum, allowing you to rock the binding back and forth with a subtle amount of play, much like you'd experience when turning on a skateboard. This slight rocking motion seamlessly transmits rider inputs into precise turns with powerful edge hold, while also reducing chatter and vibration thanks to bushings sitting directly under the Hanger. The O-Drive comes with two different bushings, allowing you to choose between medium (45 shore) and hard (55 shore) damping. The FS2 highback features 30% carbon for the stiffest and strongest possible lay-up, allowing you to experience seamless energy transfer for slaying steeps and carving.
- Aggressive carbon binding for hard-charging freeriders
- 30% carbon blend for unwavering stiffness and support
- Skate Tech promotes fluid turns and powerful edge hold
- FS2 highback with 30% carbon for instantaneous energy transfer
- Two different bushing densities customize the impact damping
- Hyperfuse II ankle strap snugly wraps your boot for a solid fit
- 3D-formed toe cap with EVA padding for maximum security
- Channel-compatible with separate disc from Now
- Item #NOW0010