Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Snowboard Bindings we have in stock.View Similar Products
Why We Like The Now x Yes Snowboard Binding
Both Now bindings and Yes snowboards are at the forefront of shredding innovation, so it only made sense for the two companies to collaborate on a binding that handles every aspect of the mountain. We love its do-everything versatility, dynamic feel, and excellent board control so we can rip everything from park laps to steep, technical descents.
Now's Skate Tech features a Hanger 1.0 base for a feel that mimics turning on a skateboard truck, reducing vibration and shock underfoot with medium-density bushings sitting directly under the Hanger. The Flex Hinge 2.0 highback serves up added power and edge hold on heelside turns, while also eliminating calf bite. The Sieva ankle strap is made from one piece of single-injected EVA, meaning less weight and greater durability.
- Sleek and solid binding that offers all-mountain versatility
- Baseplate with 30% fiberglass blend for responsiveness
- Skate Tech promotes fluid turns and reduces vibration
- Flex Hinge 2.0 highback is taller for greater power transfer
- Sieva ankle strap wraps your boots without pressure points
- 3D Minimal toe strap snugly fits over boot's toe
- Tool-less strap centering for on-mountain adjustment
- Burton Channel compatible (separate disc through Now)
- Item #NOWH00J
- Flex Hinge 2.0, Hanger 1.0
- nylon, 50% glass fiber
- Ankle Strap
- Toe Strap
- 3D Contour
- PA66-C buckle levers
- medium (5 - 6 of 10 on Now's scale)
- Tool-less Adjustment
- Recommended Use
- all-mountain snowboarding, park & freestyle snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
October 9, 2020
Perfect for the quiver
All mnt Killer with king pin tooless for you big quiver rippers. Easily change bindings from board to board when duty calls.