x Yes Snowboard Binding
Both Now bindings and Yes snowboards are at the forefront of shredding innovation, so it only made sense for the two companies to collaborate on a binding that handles every aspect of the mountain. The Now x Yes Snowboard Binding offers versatility, a dynamic feel, and excellent board control so you can rip everything from park laps to steep, technical descents.
Now's Skate Tech features a Hanger 1.0 base for a feel that mimics turning on a skateboard truck, reducing vibration and shock underfoot with medium-density bushings sitting directly under the Hanger. The Flex Hinge 2.0 highback serves up added power and edge hold on heelside turns, while also eliminating calf bite. The Sieva ankle strap is made from one piece of single-injected EVA, meaning less weight and greater durability.
- Sleek and solid binding that offers all-mountain versatility
- Baseplate with 30% fiberglass blend for responsiveness
- Skate Tech promotes fluid turns and reduces vibration
- Flex Hinge 2.0 highback is taller for greater power transfer
- Sieva ankle strap wraps your boots without pressure points
- 3D Minimal toe strap snugly fits over boot's toe
- Tool-less strap centering for on-mountain adjustment
- Burton Channel compatible (separate disc through Now)
- Item #NOW001E
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
This binding rules if you have a few boards you like to ride and only want one set of binders. Kingpin tooless offers an easy way to transition from board to board. Highbacks are very comfortable and provide you with a predictable flex from front to back. Light and cozy.