The one that started it all.
The binding of choice for urban destroyer Frank Bourgeois, the Now IPO Snowboard Binding strikes the sweet spot between full-throttle responsiveness and freestyle mobility. It's a mid-flexing binding designed for ripping anything the mountain throws your way, thanks to its pivoting Skate Tech and Hanger 1.0 base. Its 30% fiberglass blend delivers stability and response for riding at higher speeds, yet it's not overly stiff when you're perfecting your jib and park skills.
Now's Skate Tech features a Hanger 1.0 base connected to a hinged Kingpin at its center. The hinge acts like a fulcrum, allowing you to rock the binding back and forth with a subtle amount of play, much like you'd experience when turning on a skateboard truck. Instead of transferring all your energy into turning on a rigid baseplate, the slight rocking motion seamlessly transmits rider inputs into precise turns with powerful edge hold. Medium-density bushings strike the right balance of cushioning and response.
The Freewing highback is 15mm higher than the original Flex Hinge highback for powerful support when you're powering into heelside turns. Sieve ankle straps feature single-injected EVA construction for a solid, boot-conforming fit. 3-D minimal toe straps grab the front of your boot, pulling it back into the heelcup for a better overall fit and greater response. Tool-less adjustable straps give you the option to fine-tune the strap length when you're riding, all without requiring a screwdriver or multi-tool.
- Now's original all-terrain freestyle binding
- Baseplate with 30% fiberglass blend for response and power
- Skate Tech promotes fluid turns and reduces vibration
- Freewing highback is taller for greater power transfer
- Sieva ankle strap wraps your boots without pressure points
- 3D Minimal toe strap snugly fits over boot's toe
- Tool-less strap centering for on-mountain adjustment
- Burton Channel compatible (separate disc through Now)
- Item #NOW000X