Storm Cycling Shoe
When you're taking to the tarmac, you tend to reach for kits that are sleek and low profile, tough enough to hold up to the demands of the road, but comfortable enough to power through hours on the bike, and your shoes should be no different. Northwave's Storm Cycling Shoes offer a sleek upper that combines durable synthetic with huge mesh panels that prioritize breathability, so hot spots stay at a minimum, while the shoes low profile cuts through the wind. They feature both a boa system and hook-and-loop strap that allows you to customize your fit just right, dialing in pressure over your arch and toe-box separately for fine-tuned comfort. Northwave implements its Morph Carbon 10 AAS sole on the Storm, which keeps weight at a minimum, and stiffness cranked up, so that every ounce of power you push down does straight into the pedals, instead of flexing away. Anatomical Arch support made of TPU is sandwiched between the sole and supper, which allows the shape on the bow arch to flex slightly, accommodating many different shapes of feet, and support demands.
- Streamlined kicks for soaring down the tarmac
- Sleek uppers cut through wind, mesh panels boost breathability
- Unibody construction keeps things seamless and reduces irritation
- Asymmetric boa laces things up without top-of-foot pressure
- Boa combines with hook-and-loop strap for a customized fit
- Carbon sole keeps all of your power going straight to the cranks
- Midsole Anatomical Arch Support cushions any shape of foot
- Item #NTW003Y
What do you think about this product?