Revolution 2 Cyclist Shoe
Pro-peloton technology trickles down into the Northwave Revolution 2's more affordable price point. Northwave uses a Morph Carbon 12 AAS sole that delivers a stiffness index of 12, which nearly tops out the power-transfer you can expect from a road-shoe, benefiting rides ranging from your Sunday social to the mid-week training sessions.
Climbing into the mid-day heat the BioMap unibody upper maintains a comfortable fit as well as providing welcomed ventilation. A one-handed Double SLW2 dial system makes it easy to cinch down the fit to stay busy at traffic lights or to open up space for swollen feet after 5 hours in the saddle.
- Stiff carbon road-shoe that dials in a performance fit
- Exclusive arch support is ideal for feet of all shapes and sizes
- Dial closures offer one-handed function for rapid adjustments
- Northwave delivers high power-transfer carbon road shoes
- Item #NTWZ05D
- Upper Material
- BioMap unibody
- Double SLW2 dial
- Anatomical Arch Support (TPU)
- Morph Carbon 12 AAS
- Cleat Compatibility
- 3 bolt
- Recommended Use
- road cycling
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?