Razer Mountain Bike Shoe
Northwave's Razer Mountain Bike Shoe is a sleek-looking pair of mountain shoes packed with an impressive set of features for a shoe in the sub-$200 price point. With breathable uppers, a stiff sole, and Northwave's refined fit, you're ready to rack up miles of singletrack efficiently and comfortably while saving yourself plenty of cash for other inevitable bike-related expenses.
The Razer uses an XC 10 sole with a stiffness index of 10.0 out of 15.0 on the Northwave scale, providing efficient power transfer to the pedals while allowing a touch of comfortable flex if you have to dismount and walk. Grippy TPU lugs on the bottom of the shoe provide traction for these hike-a-bike moments and ensure outstanding wear resistance for the sole. Inside the shoe you'll find Northwave's Performance Regular footbed that provides all-day support and helps to eliminate discomfort and hot spots.
On the outside, unibody construction allows for large, strategically placed mesh inserts with ultra-thin reinforced materials to provide excellent breathability without sacrificing stability and support for your foot. The uppers close with a lower hook-and-loop strap across the toe box, paired with the SLW2 dial up top with asymmetric lacing that removes pressure from the top of the foot while providing a snug fit. The SLW2 dial itself allows step by step adjustments for a fine-tuned fit, with a quick full release option delivered by a single button for convenience.
- Sleek mountain bike shoes offering excellent ventilation
- XC10 sole efficiently transfers power to the pedals
- Grippy lugs provide traction for those times off the bike
- Footbed delivers all-day comfort and arch support
- Unibody uppers wrap your feet in supportive comfort
- Mesh vents in uppers for outstanding breathability on warm days
- SLW2 closure dial up top offers a micro-adjustable fit
- TPU reinforcements on the toe and heel for added protection
- Item #NTW004A