Why We Like The Mistral Plus Cycling Shoe
The Mistral Plus Cycling Shoe is designed to be light and breathable, but with a stiffness index that will leave us powering up climbs and sprinting across the flats. Its perforated sole ensures air passage from toes to heel, and 3D mesh with hexagonal cells offers superior thermoregulation. The double SLW3 rotor allows for complete adjustment and a customizable fit with a step-by-step release, and the shoe's reticular structure ensures resistance and lightness.
- Light and stiff road cycling shoes for supreme power transfer
- 3D mesh with hexagonal cells offer superior thermoregulation
- Reticular structure allows resistance and lightness
- Sole with carbon toe insert provides a stiffness index of 12
- Perforated sole ventilates air from toes to the heel
- SLW3 rotor makes for a customizable fit with micro-adjustments
- Item #NTWZ05J
- Upper Material
- SLW3 rotor
- Cleat Compatibility
- Recommended Use
- road cycling
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
May 22, 2021
Hi, I'm interested in this shoe for the Speedplay cleat compatibility but it doesn't look right. The sole is curved but Speedplay cleats are flat so how can it work without an adapter? Also, in the photo I noticed there are no threaded holes in the Speedplay specific slots so how would the cleats attach? Thanks, HS
June 9, 2021
Hey Hansen, The Mistrals have the usual three-bolt pattern for the majority of road cleats but also come with holes specific to Speedplay's four-bolt system. This does away with the need for the adaptor that would usually fit between the metal cleat and the sole, keeping your foot closer to the pedal and the stack height low.